Okay, so it's been a rough couple days. Thanks to everyone for your patience! I'm finally able to stand up with out throwing up. I don't recall ever being that sick, even in childhood. I throw up very rarely with my migraines, but nothing compared to the hours and hours of nausea, fever, and intense body aches that I experienced over the last couple days. Last night I attempted to choke down 1/2 a boiled plain potato and today so far I've had some tea and pudding. Slowly getting better and stronger, but to top it all off, I woke up today with a killer migraine, probably due to the fact that I'm uber-dehydrated. Yah, I've seen better days.
Needless to say, I've been home from work the last two days and I haven't really left my bed. Sucks to be so sick that I can't even knit, let alone form a coherent thought! But, I'm feeling okay enough to put up the last round of destash!
Same rules apply:
1. I will list each yarn with the following information:
a. Yarn brand and name
b. How many skeins are included
d. Retail price (average from several different online sites)
e. My price
f. Shipping cost (I have estimated. If total actual shipping cost is higher than originally quoted, I will absorb the difference. If total shipping cost is lower than quoted, I will refund you the difference.)
2. Payment is by Paypal only. Payment must be completed within 3 days of receipt of invoice. If payment is not made within 3 days, purchaser forfeits rights to purchase and the opportunity will be given to the next person in line.
3. If you would like to purchase a lot or lots of yarn, please email at email@example.com and let me know which yarn you'd like to purchase.
The first person to email me about a specific yarn lot will have first right to purchase. The second person to email about a yarn lot will have second rights, and so on. If for some reason the 1st person is not able to complete the sale within 3 days, I will then turn to the 2nd person, and so on.
4. If a sale is pending, I will note this in big letters under the description. However, you can still email me about it to put your name on the list in case the first person does not end up buying it.
5. If a sale has been made, I will take the yarn lot off the destash page altogether, to keep things looking neat and clean.
6. Shipping costs:
a. If you purchase more than one yarn lot, please email me about combining shipping. I am happy to help you save a little bit of money and combine packaging.
b. All shipping estimates are for US Shipping only. If you would like me to ship internationally, please contact me before purchase to see about rates.
c. Shipment will be from my home in Alaska. Things take a little bit longer to ship from up here, so please don't freak out if something doesn't get to you in the time it normally takes in the lower 48. :)
d. All shipping quotes include delivery confirmation.
7. If you'd like to earn a discount on the already low prices, all you have to do is post a link to my destash page on Twitter or write up a quick blog post telling all your followers about the big destash and you'll get an extra 10% off your yarn purchase! When you make your purchase, just email me the link to the tweet or post so that I can verify.
I will keep the yarn up on the Destash pages for as long as they are for sale.
Okay, I think that's it! All of these yarns can be found on my DESTASH - Round 3 PAGE (click the link to the left or click on the tab up at the top of the page). Thanks for looking!